- Dental prosthetics market on the rise, boosted by 3D printingJuly 21, 2011
- Additive Efficiencies - Dental Lab Products ArticleJuly 2011
- 3D Systems Introduces New VisiJet e-Stone Dental Print MaterialMarch 22, 2011
- 3D Systems Exhibits New Dental Solutions at IDSMarch 21, 2011
- 3D Systems Brings to Market New Dental PrinterFebruary 23, 2011
- LMT Article: How to Fabricate Anterior Pressed-to-Zirconia RestorationsFeb, 2011
Simplify the way you create working models - save time and money by using our Stereolithography (SLA®) or MultiJet Modeling (MJM) systems to create precise and accurate working models.
An intraoral or impression dental scanner is used to scan the inside of a patient’s mouth, capturing a point cloud model of the teeth. This point cloud model is then used to create a 3D CAD/CAM model file, and the working model is built using 3D Systems' 3D Printing technology.
3D printed working models are extremely accurate and reduce the model-making process time, resulting in less need for skilled labor and significant cost savings.
VisiJet Pearlstone material is compatible with all intraoral and impression scanning systems that produce an .stl file to produce accurate, durable models of individual teeth and arches with crisp resolution. The appearance of this material is designed to look just like dental stone models.
Normal dental lab practices, including drilling, grinding and waxing, can be used with VisiJet™ Pearlstone.
Accura® e-Stone™ material is compatible with all intraoral and impression scanning systems that produce an .stl file to produce accurate, durable models of individual teeth and arches with crisp resolution. Normal dental lab practices, including drilling, grinding and waxing, can be used with Accura® e-Stone™ material. Due to its high accuracy and repeatability, this material can also be used as a fit-check model for all-digital restorations
ProJet® 3510 MP 3D Professional Printer
- Digital Dental Models for small to medium dental labs
- Outstanding fit and margin line adaptation
- Crisp feature definition
iPro™ 8000 MP Production 3D Printer
- High definition precise production of custom dental parts
- Reliable and fast output
- Smooth surface finish and precise ready to use parts without post processing
ProJet® 6000 & 7000 Professional 3D Printer
- Prints the highest quality dental models, drill guides and orthodontics
- SLA part quality with 3D Printer ease of use and low cost of ownership
- Fully integrated with 3Shape's CAMbridge production software
The following solution providers use either the iPro 8000 SLA Center or the Viper SLA System for Working Models and can provide you with service. Please contact them to hear more about their solutions. Any open intra-oral or impression scanner can also operate with either system.